Rare large land portfolio consisting of 2482 acres. Includes 24 parcels ranging from 40 to 640 acres each. Many possible uses including residential, mitigation and long-term investment. All parcels are located in San Bernardino County and zoned RC Resource Conservation. Terrain ranges from flat to hilly. Seller has been amassing this large acreage for years and now it can be yours! Buy some. Buy all.
- Solar companies or mitigation banks: buy this portfolio for future mitigation purposes.
- Land conservation trusts: purchase this acreage to protect it for future generations.
- Developers: subdivide larger parcels into 40 acre parcels and build one home plus an additional unit on each.
- Investors: take advantage of this opportunity to dramatically increase the size of your land bank.
- International buyers: here's a rare opportunity to own a large swath of southern California!
Flexible seller will consider offers for all or part. Seller will also entertain a long escrow while you perform your due diligence. Big acreage like this doesn't come around very often, so act before it's gone!