Alaska Land for Sale


United States / Alaska / All Property Types

Headline Property

5,592 Acre Grain Seed & Hay Farm, Fenced, Turn-Key

Delta Junction , AK   - $7,200,000 - 5,592 acres

Listed By: James Riley
J. Riley Realty LLC

Alaska Land Info

Recent internal data lists $143 million in farms, ranches and other land for sale for sale in the 49th State. This represents a combined 16,298 acres of land for sale in Alaska. The most expensive piece of land listed for sale on Land And Farm recently was $7 million, though the median price for farms, ranches and other land for sale in Alaska came in at $838,439. The average price of land and other rural acreage for sale in Alaska was $963,216. As befits a state with excellent hunting for big and small game like deer, waterfowl and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Alaska. According to official Census Bureau stats, 762 farms were located in the state, covering a total of 833,861 acres (zero percent of the state). Some 58 percent of Alaska's yearly farm income comes from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 42 percent comes from crops. Alaska is the country's largest state, covering 656,424 square miles (420 million acres). Alaska's mountainous, northerly terrain is not optimal for any significant agricultural output, and with most of the farmland given over to crop production.

Showcase Properties


Alaska Land Info

Recent internal data lists $143 million in farms, ranches and other land for sale for sale in the 49th State. This represents a combined 16,298 acres of land for sale in Alaska. The most expensive piece of land listed for sale on Land And Farm recently was $7 million, though the median price for farms, ranches and other land for sale in Alaska came in at $838,439. The average price of land and other rural acreage for sale in Alaska was $963,216. As befits a state with excellent hunting for big and small game like deer, waterfowl and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Alaska. According to official Census Bureau stats, 762 farms were located in the state, covering a total of 833,861 acres (zero percent of the state). Some 58 percent of Alaska's yearly farm income comes from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 42 percent comes from crops. Alaska is the country's largest state, covering 656,424 square miles (420 million acres). Alaska's mountainous, northerly terrain is not optimal for any significant agricultural output, and with most of the farmland given over to crop production.