Florida Land for Sale


United States / Florida / All Property Types

Headline Property

New to Market - Orlando Area

Howey In The Hills , FL   - $99,900 - 7 acres

Listed By: Florida Land Sales
US Land & Ranches

Florida Land Info

Land And Farm data shows $4 billion in farms, ranches and other land for sale for sale in the Orange State. This represents some 429,970 acres of land for sale in the state (accounting for roughly one percent of the state's land). The most expensive property listed for sale on Land And Farm recently was $84 million, while the median price for land and ranches for sale in Florida was $310,368. The average price of land and ranches for sale in Florida was $953,234. As befits a state with excellent hunting for big and small game like deer, waterfowl and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Florida. According to data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Florida is one of the biggest peanut-farming states in the country. The state has been ranked among the ten best states for retirees by Kiplinger. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there was 47,740 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 10 million acres (23 percent of the state's total land area). Some 22 percent of Florida's annual revenue from farming comes from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 78 percent comes from crops. In terms of its size, Florida is the country's 22nd-largest state, covering an area of 65,758 square miles (42 million acres). Unsurprisingly and Florida is the citrus-growing heart of the country (followed by California). The state also produces over half of the sugarcane and grapefruits in the United States.

Showcase Properties


Florida Land Info

Land And Farm data shows $4 billion in farms, ranches and other land for sale for sale in the Orange State. This represents some 429,970 acres of land for sale in the state (accounting for roughly one percent of the state's land). The most expensive property listed for sale on Land And Farm recently was $84 million, while the median price for land and ranches for sale in Florida was $310,368. The average price of land and ranches for sale in Florida was $953,234. As befits a state with excellent hunting for big and small game like deer, waterfowl and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Florida. According to data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Florida is one of the biggest peanut-farming states in the country. The state has been ranked among the ten best states for retirees by Kiplinger. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there was 47,740 farms recorded in the state, covering a total of 10 million acres (23 percent of the state's total land area). Some 22 percent of Florida's annual revenue from farming comes from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 78 percent comes from crops. In terms of its size, Florida is the country's 22nd-largest state, covering an area of 65,758 square miles (42 million acres). Unsurprisingly and Florida is the citrus-growing heart of the country (followed by California). The state also produces over half of the sugarcane and grapefruits in the United States.