Minnesota Land for Sale


United States / Minnesota / All Property Types

Minnesota Land Info

Recent internal data lists $165 million in land and rural property for sale for sale in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. This represents some 42,373 acres of Minnesota land for sale. The most expensive land listed for sale in Minnesota on Land And Farm recently was $6 million, though the median price for farms, ranches and other land for sale in Minnesota was $372,086. The average price of land, homesites and other rural acreage for sale in Minnesota was $406,180. Of the 87 counties in the state, Saint Louis County had the most land and rural real estate for sale. With numerous opportunities to hunt species including deer, boar and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Minnesota. USDA data shows Minnesota is one of the top five biggest ag-producing states in the country. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there was 74,542 farms located in Minnesota, covering a total of 26 million acres (47 percent of the state). Some 35 percent of Minnesota's yearly agricultural production comes from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 65 percent comes from crops. In terms of size, Minnesota is the country's 12th-largest state, covering an area of 86,943 square miles (56 million acres). Minnesota's top three agricultural products are corn, soybeans and hogs. The state also produces a third of the sugar beets and peas grown in the United States.

Showcase Properties


View All Minnesota Listings

Minnesota Land Info

Recent internal data lists $165 million in land and rural property for sale for sale in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. This represents some 42,373 acres of Minnesota land for sale. The most expensive land listed for sale in Minnesota on Land And Farm recently was $6 million, though the median price for farms, ranches and other land for sale in Minnesota was $372,086. The average price of land, homesites and other rural acreage for sale in Minnesota was $406,180. Of the 87 counties in the state, Saint Louis County had the most land and rural real estate for sale. With numerous opportunities to hunt species including deer, boar and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Minnesota. USDA data shows Minnesota is one of the top five biggest ag-producing states in the country. According to 2012 U.S. Census data, there was 74,542 farms located in Minnesota, covering a total of 26 million acres (47 percent of the state). Some 35 percent of Minnesota's yearly agricultural production comes from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 65 percent comes from crops. In terms of size, Minnesota is the country's 12th-largest state, covering an area of 86,943 square miles (56 million acres). Minnesota's top three agricultural products are corn, soybeans and hogs. The state also produces a third of the sugar beets and peas grown in the United States.