New Jersey Land for Sale


United States / New Jersey / All Property Types

Headline Property

Standardbred Facility with track

Vernon , NJ   - $975,000 - 83 acres

Listed By: Susan A Steber
RE/MAX Tri County

New Jersey Land Info

Recent data from Land And Farm shows $235 million in land and rural real estate for sale for sale in the Garden State. This represents some 10,612 acres of land for sale in New Jersey. The most expensive land listed for sale in New Jersey on Land And Farm recently was $7 million, although the median price for land, homesites and other rural acreage for sale in New Jersey was $423,170. The average price of farms, ranches and other land for sale in New Jersey was $500,727. Of the 21 counties in New Jersey, Gloucester County had the most rural property and land for sale. With numerous opportunities to hunt species including deer, boar and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in New Jersey. According to official Census Bureau stats, there was 9,071 farms found in the state, covering a total of 715,057 acres (or the equivalent of 13 percent of the overall state land area). Approximately 12 percent of New Jersey's annual farm income derives from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 88 percent comes from crops. New Jersey ranks among the country's smallest states in terms of size, covering an area of 8,722 square miles (6 million acres). Jokes aside about floriculture being New Jersey's biggest agricultural crop, fruits including blueberries and cranberries account for almost 10 percent of the national total.

SPOTLIGHT
Broker Image
Susan A Steber
RE/MAX Tri County

View My Website

Broker Details

Showcase Properties


View All New Jersey Listings

New Jersey Land Info

Recent data from Land And Farm shows $235 million in land and rural real estate for sale for sale in the Garden State. This represents some 10,612 acres of land for sale in New Jersey. The most expensive land listed for sale in New Jersey on Land And Farm recently was $7 million, although the median price for land, homesites and other rural acreage for sale in New Jersey was $423,170. The average price of farms, ranches and other land for sale in New Jersey was $500,727. Of the 21 counties in New Jersey, Gloucester County had the most rural property and land for sale. With numerous opportunities to hunt species including deer, boar and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in New Jersey. According to official Census Bureau stats, there was 9,071 farms found in the state, covering a total of 715,057 acres (or the equivalent of 13 percent of the overall state land area). Approximately 12 percent of New Jersey's annual farm income derives from livestock products (classified as cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs). The other 88 percent comes from crops. New Jersey ranks among the country's smallest states in terms of size, covering an area of 8,722 square miles (6 million acres). Jokes aside about floriculture being New Jersey's biggest agricultural crop, fruits including blueberries and cranberries account for almost 10 percent of the national total.