Wyoming Land for Sale


United States / Wyoming / All Property Types

Wyoming Land Info

Land And Farm recently had $790 million in land and rural property for sale for sale in the Equality State. This represents a combined 739,678 acres of land for sale in the state (accounting for roughly one percent of the state's land area). The most expensive land listed for sale on Land And Farm recently was $30 million, though the median price for land and rural property for sale in Wyoming came in at $515,750. The average price of farms, ranches and other land for sale in Wyoming was $2 million. As befits a state with excellent hunting for big and small game like deer, waterfowl and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Wyoming. According to official Census Bureau stats, there was 11,736 farms located in the state, covering a total of 30 million acres (equivalent to 49 percent of land in the state). Approximately 74 percent of Wyoming's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 26 percent comes from crops. Wyoming ranks among the country's ten largest states in terms of size, covering an area of 97,818 square miles (63 million acres). Wyoming wears its cowboy heritage with pride, a fact reflected in the makeup of its agricultural output. Some 65 percent of the state's farm revenues come from cattle-farming operations, and while a further 10 percent is from hay crops to feed those aforementioned cattle.

Showcase Properties


Wyoming Land Info

Land And Farm recently had $790 million in land and rural property for sale for sale in the Equality State. This represents a combined 739,678 acres of land for sale in the state (accounting for roughly one percent of the state's land area). The most expensive land listed for sale on Land And Farm recently was $30 million, though the median price for land and rural property for sale in Wyoming came in at $515,750. The average price of farms, ranches and other land for sale in Wyoming was $2 million. As befits a state with excellent hunting for big and small game like deer, waterfowl and wild turkey, hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Wyoming. According to official Census Bureau stats, there was 11,736 farms located in the state, covering a total of 30 million acres (equivalent to 49 percent of land in the state). Approximately 74 percent of Wyoming's annual revenue from farming is from livestock products (including poultry, beef and dairy cattle, sheep or hogs and pigs). The other 26 percent comes from crops. Wyoming ranks among the country's ten largest states in terms of size, covering an area of 97,818 square miles (63 million acres). Wyoming wears its cowboy heritage with pride, a fact reflected in the makeup of its agricultural output. Some 65 percent of the state's farm revenues come from cattle-farming operations, and while a further 10 percent is from hay crops to feed those aforementioned cattle.